Jun 23, 2011

love affair

with slips:

Satin and lace slips are one of the things I love most about being a girl. This summer as I wear skirts and dresses every other day I am always wearing a fun slip underneath! It makes me feel so feminine.  I also can't stand underwear lines and think it's much more fun to see a hint of lace peeking from underneath a dress or skirt. As I've scoured the internet for sweet silky things I am finding a lot of vintage gems mostly on Etsy (although Anthropologie and Victoria's Secret have some great ones too). I particularly loved this cherry red petticoat and this 50's silk beauty. Ladies, do you enjoy slips as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. agreed! A pretty little makes you feel so ... well pretty and feminine. :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me a happy bee!